Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE USE OF POLYMER CLAY TO HELP CHILDREN IMPROVE THEIR ART SKILLS

Fast Food

Make what you like to eat with Clay, is my best Play Day.

The Clay Park

Create a park with Clay and you can Play with the swan on
Water Crystal Gel pond everyday.

The Mammoth

Clay can create anything and revived the Extinct.

Recycle Jet Plane

Come any closer to my Recycle Jet,........the Clay Pilot,
will shoot water on your face!

Kawaii

Who is more Kawaii?

Hover Craft

How do you like my Craft? Wait till you see it float in water
and hover on Magnetic Power

Polar Bear On Gels

Clay with water Crystal Gel makes reallistic
Polar Bear Diorama

Egypt-clay-logy

I tell you my secret, .............I'm afraid of Mummy

Rotating World Globe

He's got the whole world in his hands.........

Cute Fat Astro Kid

Too much Clay makes him cute, I hope he's still be
able to Fly.

Clay Elephant

Don't feed my clay elephant........unless, you have........
Clay Nuts!

Polar Bear And Liquid Clay

It's useless to eat me anyway, we will die together
because of Global Warming.

The Bear Container

You are welcome to donate plenty of money into my Clay
Tummy and Trolley.

The Twelve Chinese Zodiac Animals

Choose your Chinese Clay Zodiac Animal and I will.............
tell you all your Bad Fortune!

Spideycat

Oh! ..good....doggy......sit! .....sit!, ahhhh.....the glass tube
is just too slippery, I wish I'm a Spideycat.

Clay Plane And Clay Car

From Clay Plane to Clay Car, design direction with clay
will go very Far.

House Of The Magic Animals

Now you see me, now you don't, my House Of The Magic
Animals will create the Magic others don't.

http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/clay_skill.htm

No comments: